It seems since Mom has been gone, I have been spending more time with the grandbabies. (Will I ever not call them my grandbabies? :D)I love being with them. Last weekend they moved to a new house. I kept Haley and Mason overnight Friday night. Saturday night I took Mason to spend the night with Nikki's mom and dad. It is very hard to keep them both at one time. Mason has a bond with Nikki's mom, so he loved it. Sunday morning, I went back to pick him up before church. Kevin had an appointment to preach at Oak Chapel's homecoming service.
After church, I took them home to eat lunch. Then I took them both back to Nikki's parent's to spend the night. Haley screamed and cried because she wanted to stay with Ryan and me. It was heartwrenching. She loves them, but she had been so long with us, she wanted to stay with us. It broke my heart because she started crying saying she wanted her mama. Nikki's dad took her inside to call Nikki, and Ryan and I went home.
Monday was Labor Day. Ryan and I took Papaw Sh's truck and drove down to help Andrew and Nikki move to a new house. They are are not buying it, just renting. It is a good thing because all repairs are done by the homeowner. The owners had tried to sell this house because they got a divorce. Since they couldn't sell it, Andrew and Nikki got a good deal on renting it. (Thank God)
Ryan and I helped them move and we all worked so hard!! Later Nikki's mom and dad brought the babies home.
I love the house and the area it is in. The house is so big, and the area is very country/farmland. I did not know that so much farmland existed in their area. It is so beautiful. As I was driving, I held up my phone and snapped pictures to try to capture some of the areas I love.
This is the road turning off the main highway. Nikki and my landmark to remember the road was a tobaco field (they cut it down before they moved in tho). We have to cross a train track.
This is their subdivision. It is small and you can see there are fields all around it.
And this is their house. Yay!!! I love it so much!
Last Sunday was our homecoming service at our church. Therefore, we didn't have a church service Sunday night. Martha, Kevin and Jared went with Ryan and me to see Andrew, Nikki, and the babies in their new house. We had a wonderful time.
I got to show Martha a house for sale on the way to the new house. Nikki said she and Andrew call it the castle. I love it and so does Martha.
Martha says she wants it. I told her we could all move in together and I would clean it for her. :) We would be one big happy family. lol
Haley and Mason had a blast with Martha, Kevin, and Jared. I wish I had the pictures Nikki took of Mason. Every time she told him she was going to take his picture, he made the CUTEST faces. I love that baby so much!!
Haley had the guys running in circles in her room while Mason crawled on the floor. It was so much fun just watching them.
When we were getting ready to leave, Martha let Haley see her phone. She and Haley were playing a game.
Martha got up to go to the bathroom and Kevin came in the bedroom. He picked Haley up by her ankles and swung her back and forth.
Jared got Haley and they were playing a game on Martha's phone.
Martha had made a joke to Haley about having to take her phone because if she left the phone, she would have to stay too. So, Haley decided she wanted to keep the phone so Martha would have to stay. hahaha Then, Jared teased about taking Haley with them. When Haley heard that, she wrapped her arms around Jared's neck and hung on. She wanted to go home with them!!
We finally left. Thank God for a wonderful visit. Maybe the next time I can take pictures of the inside of the house. Praise God they don't live on the third floor anymore. Although, I loved their apartment. This house is such a blessing because it has lots of room and a big yard. I tell God that when He blesses them, it blesses me, and I am so very thankful!
















.jpg)





Glad to see you're blogging again. :) I've missed reading your posts. It's always cool to me to see how people's days went. I miss granny too. I think about her very often. <3 Keep up the postin'!
ReplyDeleteThank you darling Jess!!!! I hope to post a lot more often.
DeleteYaaayyy! I'm hoping to most more often too. :)
ReplyDeleteCool!!! I can't wait to read your posts!!!!!
Delete