Today we got to school early too. WooHoo! We are on a roll. I love when we get there early. I came back and fed/watered Zoe. Then I went upstairs to fix my breakfast. I have been trying to get Ryan to eat more, so this morning I fixed him a few fries with his bacon. Yum, yum! He wouldn't eat them, so I ate them with an egg and two slices of bacon he had left. He hardly eats anything anymore. :(
This morning I scrubbed all the spots, etc. on the white clothes and washed them. I had washed sheets last night, so I dried them when I put the whites in the wash. Today I washed two loads and with that load last night, I still have three loads to fold. I was going to do it earlier, but I was just tired and lazy. I have already washed the dishes for tonight tho', so I won't have to worry about it tomorrow morning.
I also cleaned both bathrooms today and mopped. I actually cleaned the front bathroom on hands and knees. Since Ryan and I have been sick, I cleaned the whole floor and a lot of the walls with sterilizing wipes. This makes several times I have cleaned/sterilized that bathroom, but now I really feel like it is clean of sick germs.
Guess who followed me around as I worked.
Sometimes I feel sorry for him and try to get him to go lay down. But, he won't. I think we were both tired by the time I finished.
I snoozed a little before I went to get Ryan. I set the timer on the stove, so I would have to get up to turn it off. I did not want to take a chance of not waking to go get Ryan.
Tonight for supper I fixed Sesame Chicken without the sesame seeds. Ha! I did extra sauce and just put the rice, chicken and stir fry veggies all together. Ryan and I really liked it but Mark wasn't crazy about it. I am not sure if I will ever fix it again.
I got to talk to Haley a few minutes tonight. She was eating supper. I think she told me she was eating apples and chicken. I just love talking to her and Mason. Oh, and Nikki told Mason to tell me hello, but he said something else. He is a little rebel. :D I just love them both so, so much!!!
Sunday Nikki sent me a couple of pictures of the babies out to eat.
They have already called off Ryan's school for tomorrow, so maybe I will get to sleep later. They are expecting snow, and I really hope we get one more big snow. I don't wish anyone to have any problems tho'. I pray everyone will be safe and protected. Maybe I will have snow pictures to blog tomorrow. See you next time.



Awesome post. :) It's always interesting to me to hear about other people's days. I'm so glad that they canceled schools again tomorrow! No one needs to be out in this crazy weather!
ReplyDeleteI am glad too! I always get excited when they cancel school. I will hate it if they have to make up days tho'.
ReplyDeleteI love Sesame Chicken! Is it similar to Mandarin House? I need to take you to China Wok some time. I think you would like it!
ReplyDelete