When I woke and checked my phone to see what time it was, I found some sweet pictures of Haley ready to go to Mother's Day Out.
She looks like a beautiful darling. I love her hair. Sweet little Mason is crawling around. :) Love those babies!!!
As I was laying there trying to wake up, Martha callled. I got up, and talked to her a while. After I got off the phone, I ate banana and peanut butter for breakfast. I also drank a couple cups of coffee. When I drink more than one cup of coffee, I get so sleepy. I know that is crazy, but everytime I drink too much coffee I get more tired than energized. I layed over on the couch a bit to rest. I don't think I ever went to sleep.
While I was talking to Martha, Nikki sent me pictures of Haley's daycare pictures.
I love them, but they make me a little sad. She looks like such a big girl. "sniff" Seeing these pictures of the babies makes me miss them.
Ryan got up and we both got ready. As we were leaving, I put a load of towels in the washer. Then, I dropped him off at Papaw's and went to Walmart. Ryan was needing some medicine. I browsed for a long time and found some good deals. I found a really cool keyring that had been $5 for $1. I also found a beautiful tote bag with a zipper for $3. I got one for my Sunday School supplies. I found a blue fleece blanket for Mason that has basketballs and footballs on it for $2.88. I had looked at fleece material the other day to make him a blanket and the cheapest I saw was $5 a yard. I am planning to make some tags on it, and keep it for Mason to have a blanket at my house.
When I got home, I fed and watered Zoe as I was coming in. I also put the towels in the dryer before I came upstairs. Then I gathered sheets and put them in the wash. While I was downstairs, I started cleaning off a bookcase that I had down there. I had used it for storing canned goods and other stuff, but I wanted to move it upstairs to my kitchen. I already have two just like it that I have put curtains on the front to cover the shelves. I love them, but I needed more room. I took it upstairs to the back deck and cleaned it with soap and water.
After that, I washed a bunch of dishes that I didn't get washed last night. :( I also baked a spaghetti squash to fix with spaghetti tonight. We had never eaten it before. Mark said he liked it, but truthfully, I wasn't crazy about it. I would eat it again, though, just because I know it is healthier than noodles.
Mark picked up Ryan on his way home from work. Ryan said he, Papaw, and Tim went to Papaw's dad's grave to place a flag on it. Great Papaw Sha... was also a veteran. Ryan had eaten supper at Nana and Papaw's, so I don't know if he would have liked the squash.
Tonight I cleaned out the "collect-all" corner of my kitchen, and Ryan moved in the new bookcase. I just need to get a curtain to cover it. I cleaned off the top of the other bookcases and now everything looks so much neater. I am slowly trying to get things organized.
And finally, here are the pictures Nikki sent me yesterday of the babies. Haley was coloring in her room.
And Mason was hanging out with Nikki while she washed clothes.
I was so excited because Nikki said they had had a good day. Yay!!
I have had a good day, and I am so thankful. I still have a lot I need to do tomorrow. I am supposed to go down to Dad's and cook a meal for him too. I am planning to get in bed earlier tonight. I have been doing better about getting to bed earlier and I have been feeling so much better. I can also get a lot more accomplished during the day. Everything is better! Hopefully, I will be posting again tomorrow night.






Those school pictures of Haley are so good!! It sounds like you got a lot of things accomplished. :) It's hard to get completely organized. I totally know the feeling. Love the post! Keep it up! ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Jess! You are my best blog fan. <3
Delete