Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Back To Journaling

I cannot keep up with this blog, so there is no sense in my thinking that I will. I am just planning to blog when I am in the mood. Ha! 
Today is Tuesday and this morning I slept late. It seems like I always have issues with sleeping. I now sit up late because Ryan has a night job and I can't relax till I know he is home.  Last week he filled in for his boss and didn't get home till one to two am. Then, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday he had to be at school at eight am. We were both worn-out. And it wasn't because I worked...I just stayed awake for Ryan. I would talk to him on his way home to know he was alert and safe. 
I decided to wash the front of my house today. I have always hand washed it with chlorox and water. I found some professional strength mold and mildew house cleaner at Home Depot, and it said in 30 secs after spraying it on, it would get rid of mold and mildew. Oh, I have to tell you this first....this year for my birthday and Mother's Day, Ryan asked me what I wanted. I tried to tell him cheap things. Really, I don't remember what I told him. One evening after that he was longer getting upstairs after he got home. I didn't think anything about it. Then, later, he asked if I was going anywhere the next day. I said, "no, why?" He said, "just wondering." I think it was a couple of days later, I started to go to the store and found this in my car seat.


It is a professional grade sprayer. I loved that he bought me something I could really use and make my life easier. Andrew and Nikki spoiled me with a new Michael Kors purse, lots of bath and body stuff, and chocolate candy. It blew my mind!  Ok, back to today:
I used my new sprayer for the first time today, and I loved it. It was so much easier than hand washing the house. All I had to do was spray it on, wait a while, and wash it off. I had to go over some spots, but it was still easier. I also cleaned the furniture on the front porch. I didn't take any pictures. I wish I had, but I didn't know I was going to blog tonight. Ha! 
I also washed sheets and a comforter today.
Tonight I fixed hamburgers for supper. I fixed chicken patties for Ryan before he went to work. Then, after supper, I baked cookies for him and baked a small chicken casserole for when he gets off later. I washed the dishes and put clean sheets back on the bed. Now I am relaxing.
This week Haley and Mason are on fall vacation from school. Nikki took them to Ohio yesterday to spend a few days with her Uncle Charlie and Aunt Troy. I prayed all day for their safety, and was so relieved when they got there.
Tonight Nikki send me these pictures. They must have visited a space museum.
Astronaut Mason:



Astronaut Haley:


I think this must have been a simulator??:


She also sent me a some videos of them feeding deer at a dairy farm.  And them sitting on a tractor:



That place has delicious ice cream made from their cow's milk.



I am thrilled they get to have these cool experiences!! They are making great memories.

Ryan is home now, so I am going to bed. It is 11:38PM, which is earlier than last week.

Today I am thankful:
1. That Nikki and the kids made it safely to Ohio.
2. That Ryan is home earlier.
3. That I am healthy and strong enough to clean the outside of my         house.




No comments:

Post a Comment