Ryan went down and mowed Papaw's yard for them. Then he picked me up after work. We went to the bank, and then we went to get an Arby's for my dad. I try to get him one on Friday's when I can. After I took Dad his meal, we went to Aldi's, Walmart, and the Dollar Store. I wanted to go the Ingles, but it started to storm.
We have been getting some really good rain this week. It was lightening across the sky. I don't like to drive when it is like that!
I told Ryan he could either put the groceries away or wash dishes that night. He chose putting away the groceries. He also brought most of the groceries upstairs from the car. He is such a wonderful help. I am so thankful for him!!
Yesterday at work I saw the coolest thing. There was a big hawk sitting on Judie and Dennis' back fence.
I wish I could have gotten a close up of it. See how it's head was turned all the way around to the back? So cool!
Nikki sent me picture of their day. They went to the farm they had visited a few weeks ago. The owners had posted on facebook that the rain had make the creek rise and the kids could come play. Oh, it looked so very cool!!
I love that place. They also got to see a cow up close.
Haley says thank you for the milk. :)
I love that pic. It looks like the cow understands her. Ha!
Nikki said they stayed there three or four hours. Later they went to get pizza.
They had a great busy day making wonderful memories!!!
Ok, I am off to bed. It is getting late. Tonight I am thankful that
1. My grands had a wonderful day at the farm
2. Ryan helped me with the groceries
3. Mark and I have jobs to buy the groceries we need.
Till next time....













No comments:
Post a Comment