The next morning as I was leaving for work, I hurried and put Zoe outside with food and water. She stays in the basement at night. I noticed that Cruzer had pooped right near her pen, so I got a shovel to move it. Evidently I didn't put the shovel back in the corner as far as I should. After I backed the car out, I shut the door. Or, I should say "tried" to shut the door. It came down on the shovel handle and fell off the hinges. I couldn't believe it!
I didn't know if I should stay home and try to fix it (crazy thinking because there was no way I could fix it) or go to work to make money to buy a new one. I hurried to work, of course. I waited a while and texted Ryan to tell him to go home and fix it. He said he would but they didn't get there till around 4.
He was shocked it was so bad.
Ryan kept telling me we were going to have to buy a new door. I said just TRY to fix it.
I got home a little later and tried to help him and Matt put it back together. It was a miracle, I tell ya, but we got it back as good as new (not as good as new, of course). He and Matt did the hard part.
Matt and Ryan work a lot together. One day Mary sent me these pics of them working on Matt's truck.
I am thankful for:
1. Matt and Ryan's friendship and that they can help each other.
2. The garage door is fixed!!!!
3. Ryan and Matt got their schedules for college
Till next time.....










been catching up!
ReplyDeletebeen catching up!
ReplyDeleteI know how hard it is to keep up with blogs. I wish sometimes I had a day just to read blogs!!
DeleteI remember Matt telling me about the garage door! That's a little scary. I'm glad it didn't fall on top of you or your car.
ReplyDeleteI remember Matt telling me about the garage door! That's a little scary. I'm glad it didn't fall on top of you or your car.
ReplyDeleteIt was scary when it happened, but I was more worried about how we were going to pay for a new garage door. Ha!! Thank God for Matt and Ryan. They saved me a lot of money. Love you!!!!
Delete