Monday, April 11, 2016

Back to Blogging

It is hard for me to believe it has been almost seven months since I last blogged. I know I have written this before, but I write parts of blogs posts most every day in my mind. But, when I sit down to really blog, I am overwhelmed where to start because I am so behind. So, I just put it off longer and longer and get even more overwhelmed. Tonight I am going to start with Easter. Then, I can add in older pics/journaling at the end of newer posts. 

Ryan went with me before Easter to Andrew and Nikki's. We watched the grands while Andrew and Nikki went out to celebrate Nikki's birthday. 

Haley, Mason and I colored eggs. It doesn't matter how old you are, it is so much fun to color eggs. Haley is very artistic and loves anything related to that. Mason loves to build things, but even he enjoyed coloring eggs. 




The eggs turned out so pretty! These are Mason's:


These are Haley's:

Mason colored his eggs and got down to go play. Haley mixed colors and spent lots of time experimenting with colors. 


Mason is going thru this stage of not wanting his picture taken.



Sometimes we can get a great picture.


These kids melt my heart beyond description.

Mason is a boy at heart. He is mischievous and sneaky.  He loves to take pictures of us on my phone. When I get home, I find all these awful looking photos of me. I honestly didn't know I looked so bad. I am going to embarrass myself by posting some, and just know, these are the best of the worst!






                                                                          






I love that little stinker!!  At least I know how awful I look! It is great motivation to loose weight!!



4 comments:

  1. I love to read your blog. I thought I had missed some posts so I went online several weeks ago to check and make sure I hadn't missed anything. I'm glad you are back to it. I look forward to our lunch next week. We can catch up on some things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandra!! I hope I can keep up with blogging now. I am so excited for next week too.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. aww thank you so much, Karen. You are the sweetest!!! I cringe when I see a picture of myself.

      Delete