Today I cleaned the bedrooms. First I cleaned Nana and Papaw's bedroom.
Then I cleaned Papaw's office.
Then I cleaned Tim's room. I didn't take a pic because I didn't know if he would mind. I then cleaned the spare room.
This comb and brush set in the spare room used to belong to Nana's mom.
It had some of her hair in it at one time. Today as I was cleaning I thought, " how I would love to have just a strand of Mom's hair." That may sound weird, but just to have something that was close to her would be so special to me.
I cleaned the hall next.
Then I cleaned the laundry room.
Nana's sewing machine is in the laundry room.
Nana is an amazing seamstress.
Next were the steps.
Lastly, I cleaned Paul's bedroom. I didn't take a pic of it either, but I did take a few pics of some cool things in there. This is their treadle sewing machine.
And this is a really cool picture made from dried flowers (I think).
And here are Mark's baby shoes bronzed.
I think they are so precious!!
I finished the house a little after 3:30PM (I think it was). I was so happy, but exhausted. Don't ya'll get tired of me saying I'm exhausted??? I did this or that and I'm exhausted, blah, blah, blah. I have to stop saying that. I am just so thankful to finish.
For supper tonight I fixed Mary's taco casserole.
Ryan's:
Mark's:
And finally, Nikki sent me a video of Haley singing "Mr Sun Please Shine Bright On Me" to show me that Haley's voice was rough because she is sick. The video isn't clear but her voice is precious.
Praying for you all. Till next time.















No comments:
Post a Comment