I was so exhausted when I finished. I had to run to the store before I went home. Martha and I were talking on the phone as I drove. She was saying she had forgotten to take Jared's CD's to Sandra to give out at church Sunday. I told her after I went to the store, I would come by and get them to take to her.
It has been a while since I had been to Sandra and Wayne's. They live in a really cool area.
Their house sits on a beautiful five acres.
When I got there, Sandra and Wayne were gone. I went in and talked to Aunt Dorotha.
She was the sweetest thing. She said, "Do you know you are the only one that comes to see me?" She said Mary comes to clean the house, but I was the only one that comes to see her. I wasn't about to tell her I really just came to give Sandra the CD's. I sat right down and talked to her for a while.
I loved talking to her. She was telling me she and her friend Ruth used to travel a lot. Ruth has passed away. They were both old maids. She said every other weekend they would go somewhere. They had been to Florida several times, California, and Alaska twice. I asked if I could take her picture, and she said sure. She said, "I will smile, and I will stand up if you want me to." Aww she was the sweetest. I told her when I take pics of my family they don't like it. She said, "you wanna know something? You are the only one that asks to take my pic." lol Awww, it really made me sad. I want to try to go see her more. She was really precious. I thought how much more enjoyable it would be to take care of her instead of Judie. Although, I truly love Judie too.
Sunday morning we all got ready for church. We go to church where Kevin is now pastoring. It is way in the country and takes around 40 min to get there. The scenery is amazing. I know this is a lot of pics, but I am posting them for my memory.
The mountains and sky are breathtakingly beautiful! In the fall, the trees are gorgeous. I can just imagine how wonderful it would be to live there.
Sunday afternoon I napped, and Sunday evening Ryan and I went back to church. Mark didn't go because he was not feeling well.
Monday morning I was back to work. Judie was asleep when I got there, but I could tell she had brushed Wednesday the night before.
Look! The fur looks like it is almost in the shape of a dog. haha I cleaned the dog room, bathroom, and swept. I also swiffer mopped the kitchen. Then I decided to wash the dog blankets. When I went to put them in the washer, there was a load in the washer and the dryer. Plus, there was two loads waiting to be washed. I ended up taking care of four loads of clothes that day.
Judie said the funniest thing Monday. She was reading aloud a survey they wanted her to fill out about the physical therapists who were coming to help her exercise. She read, "what language do you speak at home." She said, "I am dying to write hillbilly." LOLOL
This morning I didn't have to be at work till 10. Judie was having a bone scan at 9. I got up early and went to Nana and Papaw's around 8. I was able to get their living room cleaned really good.
When I got to Judie's, they were not home yet. Guess what I saw.
Another pile of fur!!! Isn't it funny that it kinda looks like a dog too?!!! I love that she is brushing Wednesday so much. That dog is a ball of fur and knots. When I petted her this morning, her fur was so soft from Judie brushing her.
Before they got back, I was able to clean the dog room, clean the bathroom, sweep the floors (and fur), mop their bedroom, and make the bed. She talked for the longest time when she got back. I didn't get sleepy until the very end. While she was sitting there, I dusted the fireplace and grandfather clocks on the mantle and the top part of the entertainment center (to keep her happy). Finally she went to lay down, and I was able to eat lunch and relax a little.
This afternoon I heated a leftover chicken meal for her and she ate before I left. I was getting her a mountain dew on ice and accidently turned it over. So, I had to clean up the mess before I left.
I went to Sally's beauty supply to get hair color as soon as I left. I still haven't colored my hair, but I plan to before I go to bed. I have so much to accomplish before I go on vacation next week. (hopefully, Lord willing).
Tonight I fixed chicken fried rice for supper.
Last night I fixed grilled garlic chicken with rice and green beans. I am trying to fix chicken all week so Mark will not get gout when we go on vacation. Last year he was miserable with it and had to sit at the condo.
Finally, Nikki sent me the sweetest pics this morning. Haley and her baby Toby.
Mason, who said he needed some "awone time."
I love how he only has one sock on. Nikki said he and Haley later took turns pushing each other around the house. Oh, how I love my babies!!!
Ok, off to color my hair and wash dishes. Prayers for everyone's safety and blessings. Till next time.





















No comments:
Post a Comment